View Profile Todination

76 Movie Reviews

Funny

This was pretty funny. I'm actually writing this review so that I can write to the sucker below me.
Smilingmadman: If you're gonna complain about people not having creative bone in their body you should really reflect on your own work before puking out such bullshit. Warlord-of-noodles is much more creative than you, obviously.

Cool

In PIVOT?
Man, that program sucks but you made it look really cool :D!

Woa!

I just love everything about it... what I don't love is the bittersweet taste I get afterwards for realizing I will NEVER be as good as you are :P

And what da hell! She's drinking Luke juice! xD

10 Game Reviews

Cool!

This was funny :P

Waffler: Only two stars = gay

Woot!

Lvl 01 finished in 3m and 4s!
Lvl 02 finished in 2m and 15s!
Lvl 03 finished in 4m and 14s!
Lvl 04 finished in 4m and 5s!
Lvl 05 finished in 3m and 14s!
Lvl 06 finished in 6m and 14s!
Lvl 07 finished in 12m and 21s!
Lvl 08 finished in 7m and 52s!
Lvl 09 finished in 10m and 37s!
Lvl 10 finished in 3m and 27s!
Lvl 11 finished in 3m and 46s!
Lvl 12 finished in 2m and 56s!

Woot...! :3

Uuuuhhh

That was very educational! :D

8 Audio Reviews

Sweet sound

I got sort of this obscure feeling hearing to this, in a good way!
The music does have "scary" tones in it but they didn't really care for that in Loz... You on the other hand did and this sound is awesome, like crossing Matrix, Silent hill n' ofc Zelda.

Great work ^^!

watermusic34 responds:

Great stuff! Thanks for the review and the comparisons. I like hearing what people got out of this.

Aahh, goosebumps!

This song was really good, puttin' in those speach sounds was a great idea!!

Great way you make the diffrent soundtracks melt into eachtoher!

You have a gift man, use it wisely!! :D

VGSongbird responds:

Thanks!
I'd love to use it more, if I could just get a MIDI expert here to show me how to hook up all my equipment

Naah..

It was a bit too sharp and the strings that faded in in the middle was a little off... made it sound really weird.

Nevertheless, Zelda has always been a kick-ass game when it come to it's musical parts.

Some people call me special but really, I'm just an asshole like any other person.

30, Male